- FRD USA:
Rock Drill Division
- Rock Drill Division Home Page
- Top-Hammer Drills Overview
- HCR900 Series II
- HCR1200 Series II
- HCR1500 Series II
- HD 700 Series Drifter
- Down-The-Hole Drills
- Pneumatic Drills
- Drill Options
- FRD USA:
Formerly Kent Demolition Tool
- Breaker/Attachment Division Home Page
Small Series Hydraulic Breakers
- Small Series Cut-Away
- Fx15/25/35 Hydraulic Breakers
- Fx45/55 Hydraulic Breakers
- Small Series Carrier Options
- Medium Series Hydraulic Breakers
Large Series Hydraulic Breakers
- Large Series Cut-Away
- F19 Qt Hydraulic Breaker
- F22 Qt Hydraulic Breaker
- F27 Qt Hydraulic Breaker
- F35 Qt Hydraulic Breaker
- F45 Qt Hydraulic Breaker
- F70 Qt Hydraulic Breaker
- F100 Qt Hydraulic Breaker
- Large Series Carrier Options
- Compaction Attachments Overview
- Vibratory Plate Compactors
- Compaction Wheels
- Mechanical Thumbs and Auto Couplers
- Pedestal Systems
- Pneumatic Breakers
- Carrier Compatibility Guide
- Rebuilt Attachments
- Obsolete Models
HCR1500 Series II Features & Benefits
Maximize operator performance with the ultimate in ergonomic cab design.
When it comes to ergonomically-friendly cabs, Furukawa offers various options to minimize operator fatigue. Cabs are 51 inches (1,300 mm) with ROPS/FOPS. In addition, all cabs are air-conditioned and continuously pressurized with filtered air to maintain a comfortable operating environment. Other features include:
- Single-lever drilling control for easy operation.
- 120-degree swiveling seat adjustable for legroom, back angle, height and operator weight provides maximum visibility.
- Large windows maximize operator visibility.
- High-visibility gauges allow operator to monitor machine functions while remaining focused on the drilling.
- Walk-around ground level maintenance provides fast, easy upkeep or repair.
- Rubber-mounted engine frame isolates cab from engine vibrations.
- Low-emission engines offer low fuel consumption and meets US exhaust emissions regulations.
- High-output compressor increases flushing air, provides faster drilling and decreases bit wear.
- HCR1500 ED features 12' rods with extendable boom for increased drill pattern, while the HCR1500 D20 has a fixed boom with 20' rods for deeper drilling opportunity.
- Reliable dust control system increases suction capacity and provides effective pre-cleaner to reduce escape of drilling dust. An optional dust suppression system is available for difficult drilling conditions.
- Heavy-duty Furukawa undercarriage featuring a pentagonal section design to reduce dirt build-up and track wear ensures strength and durability.
- Advanced rotary rod changer allows easy drill rod changes. Operators can add and remove rods using a single lever. Rods can also be indexed in the rack to distribute wear evenly and reduce costs.
- Angle indicator for quick and easy drilling alignment.